Veridian experts will work with you to understand your needs & select the right technology for your business’ specific needs.
The challenges (and opportunities!) of serving customers in a digital world
Being a primarily e-commerce seller presents many unique opportunities and challenges that Veridian understands extremely well. From strategic challenges like a roadmap full of new facilities to tactical challenges like efficiently processing returned orders, we have you covered.
Veridian understands the need to process orders quickly in order to reduce cancellations and minimize costly returns. We know how to help you fulfill each order from the optimal facility in your network based on transportation cost, processing cost, workload, and distance from your customer. Couple that with our experience successfully implementing robust MHE solutions like unit-sorters, goods-to-person stations, and mini-shuttles, and you have a partner you can count on.
Best yet, our proven track record implementing solutions for leading e-commerce sellers like QVC and Hayneedle means we already understand many of the challenges you are facing and can help you quickly deploy solutions (before your customer changes their mind).
- SIDE BY SIDEBAR: 30% OF ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ARE RETURNED, ONLY 9% FOR BRICK-AND-MORTAR PURCHASES
- Reverse logistics cost: 8.1% of total sales
- ORDER ABANDONMENT BASED ON SHIPPING TIME ESTIMATES
Veridian’s AutoMate platform allows its customers to:
- Rapidly configure their solutions
- Easily configure new functionality in a Development environment before promoting to QA environment
- Regression test configuration changes in a “digital twin” QA environment before promoting changes to Production environment
- Leverage logically-grouped configuration from other sites
- Keep environments in synch with each other as desired (Production, QA, Dev, Training, etc.)
- Maintain a “digital twin” of production instances in order to run simulations that enable intelligent decision-making
- Quickly regression test configuration changes and application fixes (SDNs) and compare results to past tests
Veridian’s deep subject matter experience provide our clients with:
- A robust design leveraging best practices that fit your unique business requirements
- Reduced quantity and scope of modifications (aka software extensions)
- Expert advice on key design decisions considering business needs and software capabilities
- In-depth knowledge transfer to implementation analysts, DBAs, project managers and other key implementation and support personnel
- A scalable team to meet deadline changes or re-allocated resources to support other projects
“The Veridian team can be characterized as patient, well-respected, supportive, bright, engaged, and focused. They elegantly flex with the fluid needs of their customers and work tirelessly to deliver solid solutions. I look forward to the next time I’m lucky enough to work with them again!”