Veridian experts will work with you to understand your needs & select the right technology for your business’ specific needs.
Solving the unique challenges of the Food & Beverage Industry
Veridian has a deep understanding of the Food and Beverage industry. We have played a key role in the supply chain transformations of Starbucks, Niagara Bottling, Giant Tiger and more. With the estimated cost of a recall exceeding $10 million, the stakes are very high when it comes to inventory accuracy, lot traceability, and need to stop product from leaving your facility.
Our automated testing and configuration management solution reduces the risk of human error when making changes to configuration or software. We help our clients minimize product expiration while simultaneously reducing double-handling where possible. We create visually stunning dashboards and interactive graphical representations that help clients make sense of the massive amount of data in their systems.
Best yet, our proven track record of servicing leaders in the food and beverage industry means we already understand many of your business needs, ensuring the shortest distance between you and bottom-line results.
Veridian’s AutoMate platform allows our clients to:
- Continuously improve their operation by regression testing minor improvements in a cost-effective way
- Accurately promote configuration and code changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Leverage logically-grouped configuration from other facilities, creating efficiencies of scale across your network
- Keep environments in sync with each other as desired (Production, QA, Dev, Training, etc.)
- Maintain a “digital twin” of production instances in order to run simulations that enable intelligent decision-making
- Quickly regression test configuration changes and application fixes (SDNs) and compare results to past tests
Veridian’s deep subject matter experience provide our clients with:
- The security of knowing that their recall process is solidified and, FEFO-based rules are being followed with configurable flexibility to reduce labor cost
- Visualization of critical issues affecting your facility
- An enhanced inventory management process that minimizes the number of cycle counts required to meet your ABC (or other) counting rules
- Unique solutions for ensuring lot integrity in locations while also maximizing space utilization
- Reduced quantity and scope of modifications (aka software extensions)
- Expert advice on key design decisions considering business needs and software capabilities
- In-depth knowledge transfer to implementation analysts, DBAs, project managers and other key implementation and support personnel
- A scalable team to meet deadline changes or re-allocated resources to support other projects
“The Veridian team can be characterized as patient, well-respected, supportive, bright, engaged, and focused. They elegantly flex with the fluid needs of their customers and work tirelessly to deliver solid solutions. I look forward to the next time I’m lucky enough to work with them again!”