Veridian experts will work with you to understand your needs & select the right technology for your business’ specific needs.
Reduce risk, serve your customers quickly, and boost the ROI of your solutions
Veridian has a deep understanding of the unique demands placed upon the healthcare industry. The systems and processes supporting pharmaceuticals and medical devices must be thoroughly validated flawlessly due to their human impact and strict FDA standards. Lot and serial number traceability must be maintained throughout the supply and be capable of being held or recalled at any point. Selecting the appropriate lot based on expiration dates and customer-varying minimum required shelf-life-days can be complex.
Our automated testing and configuration management solution reduces the risk of human error when promoting changes to configuration or software. We help our clients minimize product expiration while simultaneously reducing double-handling where possible. We create visually stunning dashboards and graphical representations that help clients make sense of the massive amount of data in their systems.
Best yet, our proven track record of servicing leaders like Cardinal Health means we already understand many of your business needs, ensuring the shortest distance between you and bottom-line results.
Veridian’s AutoMate platform allows our clients to:
- Continuously improve their operation by cost-effectively regression testing minor improvements in both validated and non-validated environments
- Ensure accurate promotion of changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Leverage logically-grouped configuration from other facilities, creating efficiencies of scale across your network
- Keep environments in synch with each other as desired (Production, QA, Dev, Training, etc.)
- Maintain a “digital twin” of production instances in order to run simulations that enable intelligent decision-making
- Quickly regression test configuration changes and application fixes (SDNs) and compare results to past tests
Veridian’s deep subject matter experience provide our clients with:
- Security knowing their recall process is solidified, FEFO-based rules are being followed with configurable flexibility to reduce labor cost
- Visualization of critical issues affecting your facility
- Enhanced inventory management process that minimizes the number of cycle counts required to meet your ABC (or other) counting rules
- Unique solutions for ensuring lot integrity in locations while also maximizing space utilization
- Reduced quantity and scope of modifications (aka software extensions)
- Expert advice on key design decisions considering business needs and software capabilities
- In-depth knowledge transfer to implementation analysts, DBAs, project managers and other key implementation and support personnel
- A scalable team to meet changing deadlines in a rapidly-growing field
“The Veridian team can be characterized as patient, well-respected, supportive, bright, engaged, and focused. They elegantly flex with the fluid needs of their customers and work tirelessly to deliver solid solutions. I look forward to the next time I’m lucky enough to work with them again!”