Veridian experts will work with you to understand your needs & select the right technology for your business’ specific needs.
Veridian understands what you need to do to be successful in an omni-channel world
Consumers today demand the ability to purchase products through many different channel possibilities. Companies need to respond by being enabled to fulfill orders from any location in their network. Companies who are able to fulfill orders the fastest have increased customer satisfaction and decreased return rates. Handling those returns efficiently is equally important, as even perfect quality product cannot be sold until it returns to inventory.
Veridian understands the impact of the omni-channel transformation on our clients’ supply chains. We help our clients enable the solutions that consumers expect, such as buy online, pickup in store (BOPIS), ship-from-store, & store-to-store transfers. Companies need to be on top of the new rules by making informed decisions about the impacts of sharing locations across channels, order processing efficiency for seasonal changes vs. replenishing stores, and delivering to major retailers, branded stores, and e-commerce all at the same time from the same inventory pool.
Best yet, Veridian has helped many omni-channel clients like Lilly Pulitzer, Tommy Bahama, and GAP with their supply chain challenges so we know how to make our impact immediately.
- 30% OF ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ARE RETURNED
- 87% of customers think brands need to put more effort into providing a seamless experience
- 64% of companies cite lack of resources and investment as their top barrier to omnichannel marketing
- Diferenct type of chart required to make this effective. Side by side bar chart perhaps: Companies with extremely strong omnichannel customer engagement see a 9.5% year-over-year increase in annual revenue, compared to 3.4% for weak omnichannel companies.
- Omnichannel shoppers have a 30% higher lifetime value than those who shop using only one channel.
Veridian’s AutoMate platform allows its customers to:
- Rapidly configure their solutions
- Easily configure new functionality in a Development environment before promoting to QA environment
- Regression test configuration changes in a “digital twin” QA environment before promoting changes to Production environment
- Leverage logically-grouped configuration from other sites
- Keep environments in synch with each other as desired (Production, QA, Dev, Training, etc.)
- Maintain a “digital twin” of production instances in order to run simulations that enable intelligent decision-making
- Quickly regression test configuration changes and application fixes (SDNs) and compare results to past tests
Veridian’s deep subject matter experience provide our clients with:
- A robust design leveraging best practices that fit your unique business requirements
- Reduced quantity and scope of modifications (aka software extensions)
- Expert advice on key design decisions considering business needs and software capabilities
- In-depth knowledge transfer to implementation analysts, DBAs, project managers and other key implementation and support personnel
- A scalable team to meet deadline changes or re-allocated resources to support other projects
“The Veridian team can be characterized as patient, well-respected, supportive, bright, engaged, and focused. They elegantly flex with the fluid needs of their customers and work tirelessly to deliver solid solutions. I look forward to the next time I’m lucky enough to work with them again!”