Veridian experts will work with you to understand your needs & select the right technology for your business’ specific needs.
Implementation support that fits the 3PL business model
Veridian understands the 3PL business model and the constraints that their teams are faced with. With thin margins and tight timelines to deliver solutions, third party logistics providers need the best tools to enable timely, cost effective deliveries.
Veridian’s AutoMate platform allows its customers to:
- Rapidly configure their solutions
- Create a “template” to serve customers with similar needs or within the same vertical market
- Leverage logically-grouped configuration from other sites
- Keep environments in synch with each other as desired (Production, QA, Dev, Training, etc.)
- Maintain a “digital twin” of production instances to run simulations that enable intelligent decision-making
- Promote configuration changes upward from development to QA and finally into production
- Quickly regression test configuration changes and application fixes
- Promote configuration and application changes as they pass quality assurance
Veridian’s deep subject matter experience provides our clients with:
- A robust design leveraging best practices that fit your client’s unique business requirements
- Reduced quantity and scope of modifications (aka software extensions)
- Expert advice on critical design decisions considering business needs and software capabilities
- In-depth knowledge transfer to implementation analysts, DBAs, project managers and other key implementation and support personnel
- A scalable team to meet deadline changes or re-allocated resources to support other projects
Best yet, our proven track record of serving 3PLs means we understand your business and can quickly understand your clients’ business so that we can help you deliver a final solution that will meet everyone’s needs.
“The Veridian team can be characterized as patient, well-respected, supportive, bright, engaged, and focused. They elegantly flex with the fluid needs of their customers and work tirelessly to deliver solid solutions. I look forward to the next time I’m lucky enough to work with them again!”